|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 03:38 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Jan. 18, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Fiera Capital Corporation ("Fiera") reports that it has inadvertently disclosed erroneous information in its Alternative Monthly Report dated January 9, 2013 regarding its position in the share capital of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. (TSX: MDF) (the "Issuer"). This press release is being filed in order to correct the previously filed information.
Since the end of April 2012, Fiera, on behalf of funds and accounts it manages, acquired control over an additional 26,900 common shares of the Issuer on the TSX Exchange.
With this acquisition, and in light of the increase of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Issuer, Fiera's position in the Issuer decreased by 1.69%.
The aggregate number of securities of the Issuer held by Fiera on behalf of funds and accounts it manages, is 1,972,906 common shares representing approximately 12.48% of the currently outstanding common shares of the Issuer.
Control over the aforementioned securities was acquired for investment purposes only and not with the purpose of exercising control or direction over the Issuer. Fiera may, from time to time, on behalf of funds or accounts it manages, acquire additional securities of the Issuer, may continue to hold its present position or may dispose of its securities.
This press release is being issued in order to comply with the disclosure requirements under applicable securities legislation. This press release is not an admission that Fiera owns or controls any described securities or is a joint actor with anyone else.
SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks