|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 03:27 PM EST||
DALLAS, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust (NYSE: DOM) In view of the unusual market activity in the Trust's units, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Trustee in accordance with its usual practice. The Trustee stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
The Trust is designed to provide unitholders with quarterly cash distributions from its royalty interests in certain coal seam gas properties. The units are listed on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DOM". The Trust owns overriding royalty interests burdening certain proved developed coal seam gas properties owned by WBWB and located in the Black Warrior Basin of Alabama. The Trust is a grantor trust originally formed by Dominion Resources, Inc.
SOURCE Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London