|By Marketwired .||
|January 18, 2013 02:16 PM EST||
MORRISTOWN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- The Board of Trustees of Ellsworth Fund Ltd. (NYSE MKT: ECF) today declared the Fund's one hundred and sixth quarterly dividend.
The 6.3 cents ($0.063) per share dividend is payable from net investment income on February 27, 2013 to shareholders of record February 13, 2013.
The following actions were taken at the Annual Shareholders' meeting held on Friday, January 18th: (1) two trustees were elected and (2) the selection of Tait, Weller & Baker LLP as independent auditors for the 2013 fiscal year was ratified.
Ellsworth Fund Ltd. operates as a closed-end, diversified management investment company and invests primarily in convertible securities, with the objectives of providing income and the potential for capital appreciation; which objectives the Fund considers to be relatively equal, over the long-term, due to the nature of the securities in which it invests. Its shares are traded on the NYSE MKT Exchange under the ticker symbol ECF.
CUSIP# 289 074 106
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks