|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 11:41 AM EST||
MANCHESTER, England, January 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bored of winter and the cold weather already? Well, just because it's January doesn't mean we can't start thinking ahead to the summer!
Online women's clothing retailer Missguided is already one step ahead of the crowd with a first look at the SS13 trends and the array of new products on offer. From vivid neons and ultra-stylish ombres to contrasting monochromes, Missguided is encouraging fashionistas to ensure their wardrobes are fully rejuvenated in time for all the upcoming summer fun.
Neon brights captivated the SS13 catwalks, with all major brands getting in on this shining trend. With lime green jumpers and dazzling orange maxi skirts, Missguided is offering an affordable take on this fashion. Pairing floating chiffons and pleated sheers with feminine silhouettes, even if the weather doesn't shine, your wardrobe definitely will.
Monochrome is another of the key trends Missguided is offering this season and the firm has a wide range of products that can help anyone rock this style. Whether it be black blazers, crisp white tops, the must-have little black dresses, midi dresses, ready-to-wear striped playsuits or colour blocking dresses, your style will be a bold twist on the classic two-toned colour palette that exudes all things fashionista!
Thought the ombre look was just for your hair? Missguided reassures that this style can be suited to many other items too. From nails and hosiery to tops and trousers, celebrities are getting in on this trend in their droves. Missguided recommend following in the path of SS13 runway stars by maximising the gradual fading pastel colours with bleached denims and clashing tights - putting a spring into your step this season.
Missguided offers a great range of products for all budgets, enabling everyone to get a slice of the trends they favour.
With free UK next-day delivery on orders over £40 and Saturday delivery for only £5.50, you can continue saving for that summer getaway you're dreaming of!
For behind-the-scenes footage, sneak peeks at the latest campaigns and stacks of fabulous products, make sure you check out Missguided on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Tumblr.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks