|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 11:34 AM EST||
WAYNE, Pa., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ksws) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of K-Swiss Inc. ("K-Swiss" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KSWS) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's efforts to sell the Company to a subsidiary of E.Land World Ltd. in a transaction valued at approximately $170 million.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the approval of the transaction by the Company's board of directors; in particular, whether the Company undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of K-Swiss. For more information regarding our investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ksws.
Under the terms of the transaction, K-Swiss shareholders will receive $4.75 for each share of K-Swiss stock they own.
If you own shares of K-Swiss and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ksws. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
SOURCE Ryan & Maniskas, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London