|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 11:33 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noted Houston attorney Alex J. Brown from The Lanier Law Firm has earned a spot on American Lawyer Media's 2013 listing of the "Top Rated Lawyers: International Law & International Trade."
The 2013 edition of "Top Rated Lawyers: International Law & International Trade" is published in the Winter 2013 issues of The Asian Lawyer and Focus Europe, two special publications for subscribers of Corporate Counsel and The American Lawyer magazines.
To compile the listing, editors from American Lawyer Media worked with LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell to identify the international law attorneys with the highest peer ratings. Mr. Brown has earned the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest ranking available.
Mr. Brown's litigation practice includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of complex commercial disputes involving international project development, oil and gas ventures, corporate governance and shareholder rights, financial services firms, partnerships, and commercial real estate. He has represented companies and individuals in trial and appellate courts around the country in addition to doing significant work in international arbitration forums.
The "Top Rated Lawyers" honor is the latest professional recognition for Mr. Brown, who has been featured among the state's top young lawyers in the annual Texas Rising Stars list. He previously served as Co-Chair of the Creditor Rights Subcommittee for the Litigation section of the American Bar Association, and is a member of the ABA's Private Equity Litigation Subcommittee. Mr. Brown earned his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center after earning his undergraduate degree at Texas Tech University.
With offices in Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and Palo Alto, The Lanier Law Firm is committed to addressing client concerns with effective and innovative solutions in courtrooms across the country. The firm is composed of outstanding trial attorneys with decades of experience handling cases involving pharmaceutical liability, asbestos exposure, intellectual property, business litigation, product liability, maritime law, bad faith insurance claims, and sports and entertainment law.
For more information on Mr. Brown's recent honors, please contact J.D. Cargill at 713-659-5200.
SOURCE The Lanier Law Firm
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks