|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 11:32 AM EST||
KENSINGTON, Md., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Equivio, a provider of analytical solutions for e-discovery, announced today that Zoom, its end-to-end e-discovery platform for predictive coding and analytics, has been integrated within kCura's e-discovery platform, Relativity. Available in the Relativity Ecosystem, the new integration enables users to launch and manage Zoom from an integrated tab within the standard Relativity GUI. This tab is offered at no additional cost for Relativity users who have licensed Equivio Zoom.
The all-in-one solution features a unified GUI and seamless data flows, making it easy for Relativity users to benefit from the full suite of Zoom functionality without leaving the Relativity environment. This integration provides seamless access to all Zoom functionality and data from within Relativity, creating a straightforward, intuitive user experience.
This tight integration provides users with several key advantages:
- Unified GUI – With Zoom fully embedded within Relativity, users can remain within the comfort zone of the Relativity "look and feel."
- Short learning curve for Relevance training – The "training" stage of the predictive coding application, based on manual review by attorneys, is performed using the standard Relativity review GUI.
- Seamless data flow – Zoom directly accesses and updates the Relativity database to create an efficient and seamless workflow that simplifies data handling, saves time and reduces the risk of errors.
- Simple to deploy – Automated installation and tight integration ensure straightforward setup and implementation of the Equivio Zoom tab and functionality.
"From the beginning, through our latest release, we've always developed Relativity as both an e-discovery solution and a platform for partners to integrate their technologies with ours. Equivio has done a great job integrating Zoom, providing an all-in-one experience with these solutions," said Andrew Sieja, president and CEO of kCura. "We're excited about the value this integration brings to our collective end users."
Zoom combines Equivio's best-of-breed Relevance application for predictive coding, with advanced analytics including clustering, near-duplicates, email threads and language detection. Zoom can be used for early data assessment as well as significantly reducing review set volumes and enabling prioritized review. The Zoom components are seamlessly integrated on a unified web-based platform for easy access and use. The unified platform approach eliminates the need for moving data between applications, shortening data handling cycles and reducing the risk of errors.
The Equivio Zoom tab in Relativity is already being used by a select group of shared customers, including SFL Data, a San Francisco-based provider of managed e-discovery services. "We were very impressed with the integration of Equivio Zoom and Relativity, which simplifies and enhances the integrated workflow between these two best-of-breed solutions," said Sonya Sigler, VP of Product Strategy at SFL Data. "We are excited to have been one of the first to implement this solution in order to shrink data volumes and reduce total litigation costs for our clients."
"We are thrilled to have completed the integration of the Equivio Zoom tab within Relativity," said Amir Milo, CEO of Equivio. "This takes our ongoing collaboration with kCura to a new level. Now that Relativity is 'Zoom-ready,' kCura and Equivio are able to offer clients an all-in-one experience by offering both solutions in a single, tightly integrated interface."
kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity, a web-based platform for the processing, review, analysis, and production of electronic data. Relativity has more than 70,000 active users worldwide from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and 95 of the top 100 law firms in the United States. Relativity also powers Method, kCura's workflow and notification system for managing legal hold and risk assessment processes. kCura helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies meet e-discovery challenges by installing Relativity and Method on-premises and providing hosted, on-demand solutions through a global network of partners. kCura has been ranked the 31st fastest-growing technology company in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 and named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune. Please contact kCura at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kcura.com for more information.
Equivio develops text analysis software for e-discovery. Users include the DoJ, the EPA, KPMG, Deloitte, plus hundreds of law firms and corporations. Equivio offers Zoom, an integrated web platform for analytics and predictive coding. Zoom organizes collections of documents in meaningful ways. So you can zoom right in and find out what's interesting, notable and unique. Request a demo at email@example.com or visit us at www.equivio.com. Zoom in. Find out.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher