|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
GIBRALTAR, January 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The 2nd year of 888poker Super Stack showed major growth with most benchmarks doubling in size. In 2012 the 888 Superstack had a total of 23 events in 8 different locations across 5 countries. The low buy-in deepstack tournament series amassed a total of $951,000 in prizepools and over 4000 players, many of which qualified for their entry online at 888poker.com.
A special congratulation goes to the 888poker Super Stack Player of the Year, Mark Greening (UK), who reached the top of the 2012 Super Stack Leaderboard and won the final table event January 15, 2013 on 888poker.com. Mark has been awarded free entry to all 2013 Super Stack events around the world, a prize totaling more than $8000.
Director of 888poker, Gareth Edwards stated, "We never expected the Super Stack series to blow up like it did. The feedback from the players has been phenomenal and it's great to watch the series spread to so many new territories."
The 888poker Super Stack 2013 series schedule is now up at http://www.superstack.net. The schedule has 27 legs with several new locations, including: Ibiza, Malta, Sheffield, Barcelona and more.
To qualify for the 888poker Super Stack series, go to 888poker.com where daily qualifiers satellites are available for as little as $11.
For more information about the Super Stack series results, upcoming events and more, please go to http://www.superstack.net.
888poker.com, is the fastest growing online poker brand in the industry, hosting thousands of poker enthusiasts the world over at any given time. 888poker strives to provide quality entertainment by providing a safe, fun and secure poker environment.
Customers play on state-of-the-art software with 3D, Pokercam and Teams features.
With over 5 million registered users, 888poker continues to offer the best consumer experience.
Please see http://www.888poker.com for further details.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher