|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 10:02 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of VeriSign Inc. ("VeriSign" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VRSN), concerning whether the board has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders.
VeriSign offers registry services that operate the authoritative directory of .com, .net, .cc, .tv, .gov, .jobs, and .edu domain names. On October 25, 2012, after the markets closed, VeriSign issued a press release containing the Company's third quarter 2012 results. The Company also disclosed that the DOJ was reviewing its domain name pricing arrangements and that as a result, the Commerce Department would likely be unable to renew the Company's contract prior to its expiration on November 30, 2012.
Our investigation concerns whether the VeriSign board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties to shareholders, grossly mismanaged the Company, and/or committed abuses of control in connection with the foregoing.
If you own VeriSign shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Benjamin I. Sachs-Michaels, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
Attorney Advertising. © 2013 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks