|By Business Wire||
|January 18, 2013 06:06 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plxzhc/aeronautical) has announced the addition of the "Aeronautical Telecom Solutions by Satellite, Global Market Analysis & Forecasts (2011 Edition)" report to their offering.
This in-depth view of the sector dynamics, analysis and forecasts for the aeronautical satcom market includes four comprehensive sections that provide a detailed analysis of trends and prospects in the major addressable aeronautical market segments (Business Aviation, Commercial Airlines, Government, Helicopter & General Aviation).
- Complete overview of the aero market dynamics & outlook
- Comprehensive review of entire value chain describing the actors & value created at each level
- Refined market research on related MSS issues with detailed specifics on the aeronautical market
- Ku-band satellite capacity demand per region
The market value of the global aeronautical satellite communications market reached roughly $1.3 billion in total revenues (including MSS & VSAT) at year-end 2010. Driven by the strong increases in communications needs from cockpit and cabin applications, the market grew 12% in number of operating terminals and nearly 25% in total revenues. Going forward, total revenue for the global aero satcom market is expected to reach $2.3 billion in 2020 including revenues generated from airtime, value-added services, equipment sales, and aircraft retrofits/installations.L-band based MSS services currently dominate the aero satcom market and are expected to account for the majority of terminal deployments in the next 10 years. However, with significant technical improvements from FSS operators, high throughput Ku-and Ka-band VSAT services are expected to grow at a double-digit rate in both terminals and revenues over the next decade.
Includes current data & forecasts to 2020 for:
- MSS terminals by application
- VSAT terminals by frequency band
- Capacity revenues
- Equipment sales
- Total revenues for tier-one service providers
A must read for:
- MSS & FSS Operators
- Specialised Services Providers
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturers
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Investors & Financial Institutions
- Government Agencies
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Strategic Issues and Forecasts
Part 2: Market Dynamics & Value Chain
Part 3: Business Aviation Market
Part 4: Commercial Airlines Market
Part 5: Government Market
Part 6: Helicopter & General Aviation Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plxzhc/aeronautical
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?