|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 06:01 AM EST||
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) will release fourth-quarter financial results at 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Whirlpool Corporation will then hold a conference call to discuss its performance with the investment community at 10 a.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, dial (800) 895-1549 and use confirmation code Whirlpool. International participants should dial (785) 424-1057 and use confirmation code Whirlpool.
The conference call is being webcast live on the company's Web site at www.whirlpoolcorp.com and may be accessed by clicking on the "Investors" tab located at the bottom of the page. To listen to the live webcast, participants should visit the site at least 15 minutes prior to the conference to download any required streaming media software. An archived recording of the conference call will be available on the company's Web site for 30 days.
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $19 billion in 2011, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
SOURCE Whirlpool Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?