|By Marketwire .||
|January 18, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
ORLANDO, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- Construction equipment buyers and sellers from around the world will converge in the Orlando, Florida area for the annual "Florida Auctions." This event is a great opportunity for the construction industry associates to network and for end-users to locate heavy equipment, work trucks & trailers, and attachments for sale for the upcoming construction season. The auctions kick-off with Alex Lyon Auctions on February 2nd-10th. Alex Lyon & Son Sales Managers & Auctioneers, Inc. is celebrating their 20th year participating in the Florida Auctions. The second week is Yoder & Frey's 7-Day Auction, their 39th year at the Florida Auctions, on February 11th-18th. Caterpillar Auction Services is making their Florida Auction debut this year with a 1-day sale on February 15th. Rounding out the Florida Auctions is the Ritchie Brothers Orlando auction on February 18th-23rd, which has been the world's largest auction in recent years.
Do you want to reach the Florida Auction attendees? Rock & Dirt is there and will be distributing copies of the Rock & Dirt trade publication to attendees at the entrance gates, tent booths, and mobile carts. Rock & Dirt representatives look forward to giving a copy of the Rock & Dirt magazine to buyers from around the world. This year we will be taking two different issues -- the Western January issue (Alex Lyon Auction) and the Eastern February issue (Yoder & Frey and CAT Auction). Our deadlines for these issues are January 18th and January 30th respectively. Construction Equipment Ad specials are available for all budgets! Contact us today to be a part of these BIG issues and to reach these important heavy equipment buyers.
Rock & Dirt is published by TAP Publishing, which has operated since 1937 in Crossville, TN.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks