|By Marketwired .||
|January 18, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- Multi-award winning foreign exchange broker Vantage FX UK is proud to be partnered with social FX trading platform FX Copy.
As an official registered FX Copy partner, Vantage FX UK are able to offer their demo and live account holders an FX Copy account with exclusive Partner features to give every trader greater insight into the current trading patterns in the market.
Through FX Copy traders can:
- Connect through Vantage FX UK MetaTrader 4 trading accounts
- Meet other Forex Traders and Share Trade Information
- Follow Statistics and Historical Analysis of preferred traders
- Show off their Best Trades
- Copy Trades with One Click
The beauty of FX Copy is that it can be neatly woven into any Vantage FX UK account via MetaTrader 4 and will help traders to grow their network, learn from others and to share their own success to help novices and establish themselves as experts in their field.
If any traders are concerned about the security of their information when using a social network for their trading activity, it is good to know that they have complete control of what people see. There is an account settings tab within FX Copy which can be adjusted at any time to choose who can see, follow or copy their information.
In addition to FX Copy access, Vantage FX UK account holders will enjoy Vantage FX UK features such as:
- Tight Spreads From 0.4 pips
- Up to 500:1 leverage
- STP - NDD, No Requotes
- MT4 for MAC and PC
- Web and mobile platforms
- Segregated, Secure Client Funds
Free demo accounts currently available to try and for more information traders can follow @VantageFXUK on Twitter.
About Vantage FX UK
Vantage FX UK is an internationally recognised Forex broker based in the City of London, providing foreign exchange trading services to clients in the UK, the EU and the rest of the world.
What sets forex brokers Vantage FX apart is its wide range of services and outstanding level of customer support. The company strives to provide an intuitive, interactive Forex experience by continually innovating and taking advantage of the latest trading technology, such as MetaTrader 4 and Expert Advisors as well as offering handy tools such as a forex market calendar.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks