|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 02:50 AM EST||
- Operating Companies to Adopt Flexitallic Brand over Next 18 Months
PARIS, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FDS Group, the global leader in specialized sealing solutions and products serving the oil and gas, power generation, chemical and petrochemical industries, has been renamed The Flexitallic Group.
The move comes in response to the expanding global presence, recognition and value of Flexitallic, one of the Group's premier operating companies. Over the course of the next 18 months, more operating units will also adopt the Flexitallic master brand.
"While each operating company has its unique strengths, we're now collaborating as a global enterprise for the increased benefit of our customers," said Remi Toledano, president and CEO of The Flexitallic Group. "Our shared focus on developing products and solutions that deliver uncompromising safety will be a hallmark against which the Flexitallic brand will continue to grow."
As the transition occurs, customers will experience the same high quality responsiveness, service, and support they have come to expect from the organization. Ordering, fulfillment, and company contacts have not changed.
For additional information, please visit FlexitallicGroup.com.
About The Flexitallic Group
Established in 2004, The Flexitallic Group (www.FlexitallicGroup.com) a global leader in specialized sealing solutions and products serving the oil and gas, power generation, chemical and petrochemical industries in emerging and developed markets. Its operating companies include Flexitallic, AGS Flexitallic, SIEM, Induseal, Sealex and Custom Rubber Products. With approximately 1,200 employees, the Group's 2012 sales were approximately $270 million USD.
Nancy Battles, Bush Communications for The Flexitallic Group
+1-585-244-0270 or email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks