|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 12:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "As Hurricane Sandy has come and gone, her aftermath is still wreaking havoc for thousands upon thousands of people throughout the New York City area," stated Motty Katz; owner of a NYC remediation company.
Fortunately, Motty Katz, the owner of the NYC mold removal company, Five Boro Mold Specialist, is not the only one lobbying for the much needed Hurricane Sandy relief. A congressman of the Brooklyn area ravaged by Hurricane Sandy recently spoke in Washington for the emergency Hurricane Sandy Supplemental Appropriations bill and for the Frelinghuysen Amendment for additional Hurricane Sandy relief.
Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) stated to Congress,"On the surface, New York City appears to be back up and running, and other issues are dominating the news," stated Congressman Nadler. "Maybe some of my colleagues are not aware of just how many people are still suffering, of how many unmet needs there are in storm ravaged communities, and of how much work is still to be done to rebuild and recover. Many people are still homeless, and the lack of long-term housing is a problem for which we do not have an adequate answer. The restoration of heat and power remains a challenge. There are increasing reports of people, including small children, getting sick from exposure from toxic mold, sewage or other hazardous substances. Entire neighborhoods are still dark and largely abandoned. The needs are great, and yet the House has failed to act."
Motty Katz closed with, "Times are still rough economically speaking, compounded by this major catastrophe, along with Hurricane Sandy's aftermath. It is not just the major issues but more so the underlying issues of hazardous waste, raw sewage contamination, and toxic mold problems across the city. Making sure that any environmental company hired is qualified and properly certified is your safest bet, especially considering the fact that they will probably be dealing with hazardous material and disposal thereof."
For more Information about Motty Katz or his NYC mold inspection services, visit- Fiveboromoldspecialist.com
Five Boro Mold Specialist
This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
SOURCE Five Boro Mold Specialist
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks