|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 11:28 PM EST||
SARASOTA, Fla., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
InfoLibrarian Corporation http://www.infolibcorp.com Toll-Free 1-877-415-1957
InfoLibrarian is an IT cost savings and streamlining solution designed to automatically capture and manage documentation relating to hardware, software, processes and code to perform impact analysis.
InfoLibrarian significantly reduces integration and management costs by providing a "Card Catalog" style registry and search system. Used for finding the location and meaning of your data in a fraction of the time is takes several employees to research this information, saving , time, money, and eliminating redundancy in effort, inaccurate, and unreliable information.
InfoLibrarian also helps resolve the semantic issues related to terminologies utilized by different organizational units for the same data, by providing a business glossary capability to manage common business terms.
InfoLibrarian Software Features Include
InfoLibrarian™ helps companies capture, manage, and publish metadata accross the enterprise to support master data, data warehousing, data governance, data quality, compliance, business intelligence applications, SOA, and cloud computing Infrastructures.
- Taxonomies and taxonomy management.
- Lineage analysis (visual in the portal).
- Information categorization tools.
- Semantics management.
- Advanced search and comparison functions.
- Business rules management.
- Business term definitions.
- Hundreds of source adapters and templates available.
- Collaboration features.
How it Works
InfoLibrarian™ uses custom connectors to capture metadata from hundreds of third party tools and loads this metadata into a metadata repository. Users can query and search the metadata via a web portal. Information management teams can collaborate, and extend the metadata with custom attributes and definitions. InfoLibrarian comes with powerful cross referencing and mapping tools to connect the dots between applications, processes, and technical systems.
"InfoLibrarian Corporation™ has made the process of finding the perfect meta data integration solution easier with a host of real world packages to fit your needs" - DMReview.com Web Editorial Staff
"InfoLibrarian™ has been a cost-effective investment and has proven to be a solid data management tool, it has components for every level of skill from spreadsheet templates and the online portal for basic users to advanced API integration for our internal staff."
- 30-40% of employees' time is spent finding the information to do their jobs.
- Data is being duplicated due to lack of trust in the data. No single version of the truth.
- Getting their arms around data quality issues is a big challenge for IT departments.
- 30-50% of integration costs are related to data problems.
- Lack of control of the explosion of data. The Big Data problem.
Visit our Website:
http://www.infolibcorp.com Toll-Free 1-877-415-1957
Media Contact: Brian Brewer InfoLibrarian Corporation, 941-538-7066, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks