|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 09:33 PM EST||
LA JOLLA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- San Diego Private Bank announced that it has established a new division, Newport Private Bank, and opened a new office at the Airport Business Center, 18552 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 220, Irvine, CA. "We are excited to be participating in the dynamic private banking and family business markets of Orange County," said Selwyn Isakow, Chairman and President of San Diego Private Bank. "We feel fortunate to have an exceptionally successful and driven banking team onboard to build our presence in this vibrant market."
Darlene Ryan has been appointed Market President of the Newport Private Bank division. Stephanie Juneau joins as Senior Vice President/Relationship Manager, Rick Mercadefe as Vice President/Relationship Manager and Troy Kendrick as Assistant Vice President/Account Executive. Together the new team has over 60 years of banking experience.
Ms. Ryan said, "We are thrilled to be joining San Diego Private Bank and leading the Newport Private Bank expansion. We share business philosophies ranging from providing unparalleled client service to providing timely creative solutions for clients and enjoying supportive interactions with fellow team members."
Ms. Juneau commented that "The Newport Private Bank division will embrace San Diego Private Bank's trademark client access to relationship bankers 24/7, providing the convenience of bankers meeting clients at their homes and businesses to conduct transactions that results in truly long-term, respectful and appreciative banker-client relationships." Mr. Mercadefe added that, "Confidentiality, creativity and convenience are cornerstones of our relationship based service model." The team can be reached at (949)345-7600.
Brian McClendon, Senior Vice President and Division Sales Manager of San Diego Private Bank's award winning Small Business Administration Division confirmed that a new SBA business development officer would join the Newport office within the next 30 days.
This press release may include forward-looking statements that involve inherent risks and uncertainties. San Diego Private Bank cautions readers that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and we undertake no obligation to update those statements whether as a result of changes in underlying factors, new information, future events or otherwise.
For more information, contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London