|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 08:19 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- Gilby Len Hastman and Darcy Kim Hastman (the Concerned Shareholders) wish to clarify a news release published by St. Elias Mines Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SLI) (the Company) on January 17, 2013 (the Management News Release).
The Management News Release implies that the Concerned Shareholders are not co-operating with management of the Company (Management) in moving the Company forward as desired by the shareholders of the Company. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Management has offered to place two of the Concerned Shareholder's five nominees (the Dissident Nominees) on the board of the Company (Board), resulting in a Board that would consist of two Dissident Nominees and three Management nominees.
Management's offer would not give effect to the change of control of the Board that was voted for by an overwhelming 91% of the Company's shareholders at the Company's annual general meeting (the AGM), and would entrench Management in control of the Company for another year. The Concerned Shareholders believe that the Company cannot afford another year under the same management.
The Concerned Shareholders invited Management, both before the AGM and as recently as last week, to discuss a reconstitution of the Board in a way that aligns with the clearly expressed desires of the shareholders of the Company to have the Board consist of a majority of the Dissident Nominees. Management has rejected these invitations and continues to thwart the will of its shareholders and ignore their fundamental rights.
If you have any questions, please contact either of the Concerned Shareholders as follows: Gilby Len Hastman (1-780-974-5925), Darcy Kim Hastman (1-780-974-5924) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gilby Len Hastman, on behalf of the Concerned Shareholders
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Gilby Len Hastman
Darcy Kim Hastman
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks