|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 06:31 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Goldeneye Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE:GOE) (the "Company" or "Goldeneye") is pleased to announce that it has received conditional acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") to its acquisition of the Keyes Dome Project, Oklahoma (the "Project") (see news release dated November 29, 2012).
In order to bolster Goldeneye's working capital position, the Company has arranged a private placement of up to 5,000,000 units at $0.30 per unit for total gross proceeds of up to $1,500,000. Each unit will consist of one common share and one transferable share purchase warrant. One-half of the warrants will be exercisable at a price of $0.45 per share for a period of three years and one-half of the warrants will be exercisable at a price of $0.60 per share for a period of three years from the date of issue. The Company has reserved an additional "greenshoe" option of $500,000 on the same terms as noted above.
Finders' fees will be payable with respect to the financing pursuant to the policies of the Exchange.
Proceeds of the private placement will be used to fund exploration work on the Keyes Dome Project, the Savant Lake property and for general working capital.
The transactions described herein are subject to the acceptance of the Exchange. There is no assurance that Goldeneye will obtain the acceptance of the Exchange to the transactions.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Geoff Balderson, President
We seek safe harbor.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Goldeneye Resources Corp.
604 602 0001
604 448 0886 (FAX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher