|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 06:25 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - This news release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues.
Mr. Timothy J. McDonald, of 39 Coolidge Point, Manchester, MA, USA ("Mr. McDonald") announced today that he has acquired beneficial ownership of 14.3% of the common shares in the capital stock of DragonWave Inc. ("DWI") as follows.
As of June 21, 2012 Mr. McDonald had ownership of 2,031,110 DWI common shares (5.35% of the DWI issued and outstanding common shares). Between June 27, 2012 and December 5, 2012, Mr. McDonald acquired an additional 1,773,371 common shares, becoming the owner of 3,804,481 DWI common shares (10% of the DWI issued and outstanding). By December 31, 2012 Mr. McDonald had purchased an additional 1,160,019 DWI common shares, becoming the owner of 4,964,500 common shares (representing approximately 13.06% of the DWI issued and outstanding). Between January 3 and 11, 2013, Mr. McDonald purchased an aggregate 468,826 common shares, becoming the beneficial owner of 5,433,326 DWI common shares (representing approximately 14.3% of the issued and outstanding).
All the purchases were made through the facilities of NASDAQ. The average price for the common shares acquired between June 27, 2012 and December 5, 2012 was US$2.54 per share (Cdn$2.54). The average price for the common shares acquired between December 5 and December 31, 2012 was US$3.14 per share (Cdn$3.14). The average price for the common shares acquired between January 3 and 11, 2013 was US$3.0605 per share (Cdn$3.06).
The securities were acquired as a private investment of Mr. McDonald who is not acting with any joint actor and does not have a control position in DWI. Mr. McDonald has no intention of acquiring ownership of, or control over, additional DWI securities.
A report containing additional information with respect to the foregoing matters will be filed with the Securities Commission in each jurisdiction where DWI is a reporting issuer and will be available for viewing through the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com. A copy of the report may also be obtained by contacting Mr. McDonald at the address below.
SOURCE DragonWaves Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London