|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 06:20 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of NTS Realty Holdings Limited Partnership ("NTS" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: NLP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to its founder and Chairman, J.D. Nichols, and its CEO, Brian F. Lavin.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/nts-realty-nlp/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, NTS shareholders would receive $7.50 for each share of NTS they own. The investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to NTS stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Nichols and Lavin are underpaying for NTS shares, thus unlawfully harming NTS stockholders.
If you own common stock in NTS and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://zlk.9nl.com/nts-realty-nlp/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (866) 367-6510
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher