|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 05:35 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EaseUS, the innovative software developer for providing cost effective solutions for storage management and data protection, today announces launch of new EaseUS Todo Backup OEM model to achieve partner satisfaction. In the new model, EaseUS lowers the setup fee to maximize partners' profits.
The EaseUS OEM program is designed for independent hardware and software partners interested in integrating EaseUS Todo Backup applications with their own products as a value-added solution. EaseUS' new OEM model develops robust and flexible business partnership that suits partners' needs and gives OEM partners software and services to deliver the best technologies in the market to their customer.
EaseUS Todo Backup gives users unparalleled control over how you are backing up your most precious documents. It covers all the features including system backup, disaster recovery, disk/partition backup, file backup, SQL /Exchange Server backup, backup schedule, incremental/differential backup, recovering to dissimilar hardware and more.
EaseUS OEM Benefits Cover:
- Access to high-level EaseUS Todo Backup software package with inexpensive budget
- Republish and branded products based on standard OEM editions
- Customized solutions and product integration delivered to partners' specifications
- Bundle with software or hardware to add extra value to stimulate customers' purchase desire
- Multi-language Editions to explore in-depth local markets
Get the detailed info here:
About CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd.:
The company provides professional solutions in data recovery, backup software and partition manager for home, education and SMB users, service providers as well as international corporations. For Windows OS, its major products are Data Recovery Wizard, EaseUS Todo Backup and EaseUS Partition Master. For Mac OS, it has EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Wizard and CleanGenius.
For more information, please visit http://www.todo-backup.com/
* PHOTO 72dpi: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/12-1228-easeus_72dpi.jpg
This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE EaseUS Software
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?