|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 05:22 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - The Office of the Secretary issued a Notice of Hearing for a hearing to consider whether it is in the public interest to approve the settlement agreements entered into between Staff of the Commission and Anne Marie Ridley and Antonio Carlos Neto David Oliveira. The hearing will be held at the temporary offices of the Commission, located at ASAP Reporting Services Inc. Bay Adelaide Centre, 333 Bay Street, Suite 900, Toronto, ON. M5H 2T4 on Monday, January 21, 2013 at 12:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held.
A copy of the Notice of Hearing dated January 17, 2013 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
JOHN P. STEVENSON
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks