|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 04:31 PM EST||
TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Walter Investment Management Corp. (NYSE MKT: WAC) ("Walter Investment" or the "Company") today announced that it will transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") from the NYSE MKT. The Company expects its shares to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on January 23, 2013, under its current ticker symbol "WAC." The Company will continue to trade on the NYSE MKT until the transfer is complete.
Mark J. O'Brien, Chairman and CEO of Walter Investment said, "We are thrilled to announce the transfer of our listing to the NYSE. The NYSE is home to many of the world's most well-established companies, and we are pleased to be taking our place among them. We remain committed to increasing long-term value for our shareholders and believe that the NYSE is the right partner in those efforts."
About Walter Investment Management Corp.
Walter Investment Management Corp. is an asset manager, mortgage servicer and originator focused on finding solutions for consumers and credit owners. Based in Tampa, Fla., the Company has over 2,900 employees and services a diverse loan portfolio. For more information about Walter Investment Management Corp., please visit the Company's website at www.walterinvestment.com.
SOURCE Walter Investment Management Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher