|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2013 04:31 PM EST||
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and systems, based on its resistive foil technology, will release results for its fourth quarter and full year results, which ended December 31, 2012, at approximately 8:00 a.m. EST (7:00 a.m. CST) on February 12, 2013.
A conference call will be held on February 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). To access the conference call, interested parties may call 888-317-6016 or internationally 412-317-6016, or log on to the investor relations page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com in listen-only mode.
A replay will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call by calling toll-free 877-344-7529 or internationally 412-317-0088 and using the conference number: 10023430. The replay will also be available on the investor relations page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com. It will be available via phone and website for a limited time.
About Vishay Precision Group
Vishay Precision Group (VPG) is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of: components based on its resistive foil technology; sensors; and sensor-based systems specializing in the growing markets of stress, force, weight, pressure, and current measurements. VPG is a market leader of Foil Technology Products, providing ongoing technology innovations in precision foil resistors and foil strain gages, which are the foundation of the company’s Force Sensors Products and its Weighing and Control Systems. The product portfolio consists of a variety of well-established brand names recognized for precision and quality in the marketplace. To learn more, visit VPG at www.vishaypg.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks