|By Elizabeth White||
|January 22, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
What if you could make informed decisions on critical business issues by leveraging insights from the volume, velocity and variety of structured and unstructured data?
Register for January's TechTalk, and you'll discover how to combine the big data processing capabilities of IBM InfoSphere® BigInsightsTM with the self-service business intelligence reporting of IBM Cognos® to create one powerful analytics solution.
Join us on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 11:00 am EST and find out how this combination of business tools gives organizations a powerful solution to translate large amounts of data into valuable, actionable insights and offers benefits such as:
- Interoperability between InfoSphere BigInsights and Cognos software, which can provide actionable, business-value insights from data
- Valuable strength from Cognos software in the areas of dashboarding, distribution and visualization
- Massive parallel-processing power from InfoSphere BigInsights software
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks