|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 01:36 PM EST||
SEATTLE, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital entertainment services company RealNetworks, Inc. (Nasdaq: RNWK) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2012, on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013. The company will host a webcast and conference call to review results and discuss the company's performance at 5 p.m. ET.
Investors are invited to join the live audio webcast at 5 p.m. ET on Feb. 6. The webcast will be available at: http://investor.realnetworks.com.
Webcast participants will need RealPlayer® to hear the webcast, which can be downloaded at www.real.com/realplayer.
The on-demand webcast will be available beginning approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live webcast.
Conference Call Details
5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT
Passcode: Fourth Quarter Earnings
Leader: Rob Glaser
Telephonic replay will be available until 8 p.m. ET, Feb. 20, 2013.
Replay dial in:
For More Information:
Marj Charlier, RealNetworks, 206-225-6785, or email@example.com
RealNetworks creates innovative applications and services that make it easy for people to connect with and enjoy digital media. RealNetworks invented the streaming media category and continues to connect consumers with their digital media both directly and through partners, aiming to support every network, device, media type and social network. Find RealNetworks corporate information at www.realnetworks.com
SOURCE RealNetworks, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks