|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 01:34 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TabTimes, the reference news source about the tablet business and tablets for business, announces the second edition of its flagship business and IT conference. After its successful debut in New York last year, it will be held this year on both the East and the West coasts: TabTimes TABLET STRATEGY West will premiere in San Francisco on February 20, while TabTimes TABLET STRATEGY will be held in New York on April 30.
"Many attendees at our first conference were from the Silicon Valley and asked us to hold a similar event closer to home," says TabTimes CEO Patrick Pierra. "Expanding our one-day event to both New York and San Francisco will allow a larger number of IT and mobile decision-makers to share their tablet experiences with their peers."
Under the theme "Putting tablets to work," both events will feature experts in enterprise mobility and app development, and leaders of businesses who have deployed tablets to empower their employees.
The initial roster of confirmed speakers for TabTimes TABLET STRATEGY West includes:
- Chris Yeh, Vice President of Platform at Box
- Joe Gustafson, Founder & CEO of Brainshark
- Tom Gonser, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer of DocuSign
- Daniel Kivatinos, Co-founder & COO of Drchrono
- renowned Silicon Valley analysts Maribel Lopez, Ben Bajarin and Rob Enderle
Conference attendees from all over the world will hear case studies of organizations having deployed iPad and other tablets. They will meet other business and IT managers involved in tablet projects within their enterprise - in sectors as diverse as healthcare, finance, sales and education. They will discuss technology, security and management issues related to tablet adoption by employees and executives, through sessions such as:
- The challenges of managing a tablet project
- In the field: How tablets empower mobile workers
- At the workplace: How tablets are replacing the office PC
- The next step in BYOD: How can companies reap bigger rewards and fewer setbacks
The TabTimes TABLET STRATEGY conference series has been designed for IT and business executives who are at the forefront of the tablet revolution in the enterprise. The first 50 tablet project managers from non-IT organizations who register for each event will attend free of charge, thanks to the events sponsors. Confirmed sponsors for TabTimes TABLET STRATEGY West currently include FileMaker, Apperian, EFI and Vernon. (IT/tech firm executives can benefit from early-bird rates until January 31 to attend these events.)
To learn more about these conferences, please go to:
TabTimes provides information and marketing solutions to the tablet industry and ecosystem worldwide. It publishes a business news and information website at TabTimes.com, as well as an iPad app, a Windows 8 app, a web app for tablets and several email newsletters. It also organizes the TABLET STRATEGY and TabletBiz conferences devoted to tablet uses by organizations, as well as THE TABBY AWARDS, the only awards competition for the best tablet apps. TabTimes is based in New York, with editors in the San Francisco Bay Area and in London, UK. For more information, see TabTimes.com/about.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks