|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 01:28 PM EST||
BUENA PARK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- SOHM, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SHMN) is a globally-known generic pharmaceutical manufacturer, developer and marketer of a wide range of products serving a broad segment of the therapeutics market.
In anticipation of the introduction of SOHM to the huge USA Generic Pharmaceutical market, SOHM has received an LOI for an initial order of $1.85 million to supply a range of Generic OTC products to one of the large California-based pharmaceutical distributors.
Mr. Shailesh Shah, President & C.E.O. of SOHM, Inc., says, "SOHM is very pleased to have received this initial LOI from a California-headquartered distributor that supplies retail networks all across the United States. This represents annualized commitment to purchase and distribute 9 SOHM products provides SOHM a lucrative introduction to the huge American market for Generic Pharmaceuticals."
Mr. Shah says this assures SOHM achieving its target for higher revenue growth and profitability in 2013. It further assures greater utilization of the SOHM manufacturing capability.
About SOHM, Inc.
SOHM, Inc. is a growing generic pharmaceutical manufacturing and marketing company with a global presence and marketing plan that assure continuous growth. SOHM manufacturing and marketing target the rapidly growing healthcare segments such as Nutraceuticals, Cosmeceuticals, and other major therapeutic segments. SOHM is headquartered in North America with manufacturing in India. Although SOHM's generic pharmaceuticals are exported globally and will be introduced to the USA in early 2013, SOHM continues its focus on distribution to emerging markets in Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia.
To know more about SOHM, Inc., visit www.SOHM.com
This press release contains many safe harbour statements such as "project," "plan," "can," etc., in compliance with the guidelines of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to possible uncertain risks that may vary actual results from those intended in or expressed by the forward-looking statements. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks