|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 12:09 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- AlarmForce Industries Inc. (TSX:AF) announced today that its Board of Directors have declared a cash dividend of $0.025 per share payable on February 20, 2013 to all shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013.
For Canadian resident shareholders, this dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for purposes of the enhanced dividend tax credit rules contained in the Income Tax Act (Canada) and any corresponding provincial and territorial tax legislation.
AlarmForce provides security alarm monitoring, personal emergency response monitoring and video systems to residential and commercial subscribers throughout Canada and selected centers across the United States. AlarmForce is a leading provider of two-way voice alarm systems in Canada. More information about the Company's products and services can be found at www.alarmforce.com and www.videorelay.com.
This document contains forward-looking statements about expected future events including (without limitations) financial and business prospects and financial outlooks. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current expectations regarding future plans and intentions, growth, results of operations, performance and business prospects and opportunities. Words such as "may", "will", "should", "could", "anticipate", "believe," "expect, "intend", "plan", "potential", "continue" and similar expressions have been used to identify these forward-looking statements. These statements reflect management's current views with respect to future events or conditions, including prospective results of operations, financial position, and predictions of future actions, plans or strategies. Certain material factors and assumptions were applied in drawing our conclusions and making these forward looking statements. These and other factors could cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements that may be expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. We do not intend and do not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, plans, events or otherwise, unless required by law.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks