|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 12:04 PM EST||
STURGEON BAY, Wis., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baylake Corp. (OTC BB: BYLK) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors on January 15, 2013 declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on February 11, 2013.
Baylake Corp., the holding company for Baylake Bank, serves Northeast and Central Wisconsin from 23 community financial centers throughout Brown, Door, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Outagamie and Waushara Counties.
SOURCE Baylake Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher