|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 12:03 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today that due to a steady decrease in activity, the Business Recovery Center located at the John F. Kennedy Library, in Piscataway, NJ will cease operations Friday, Jan. 18 at 5 p.m. Business owners are encouraged to the visit the nearest recovery center in Sayreville, NJ for program information and one-on-one assistance in completing their applications.
The nearest Center location and hours of operations is indicated below:
Sayreville Senior Center
423 Main Street
Sayreville, NJ 08872
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Applicants may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Additional details on the locations of recovery centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling SBA's Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov.
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is January 30, 2013. The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Release Number: 13-214, NJ 13367/13368
Contact: Michael Lampton
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher