|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 11:07 AM EST||
OAKLAND, Calif., Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United States Short Oil Fund, LP (NYSE Arca: DNO) will re-commence the issuance of Creation Baskets to Authorized Participants effective immediately. The registration statement on Form S-1 filed by the Fund on January 10, 2013 was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on January 17, 2013. The Registration Statement registered 8,907,448 Units.
United States Commodity Funds LLC ("USCF"), the general partner of the Fund, will continue to monitor the number of Shares of the Fund that are registered and available for issuance with a view to assuring a constant supply of registered Shares available to meet creation orders.
Any forward-looking statements in this Press Release are based on expectations of USCF at this time. Whether or not actual results and developments will conform to USCF's expectations and predictions, however, is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including the special considerations discussed in the Fund's currently effective prospectus, general economic, market and business conditions, changes in laws or regulations or other actions made by governmental authorities or regulatory bodies, and other world economic and political developments. The Fund and USCF undertake no duty to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Any terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms in the currently effective prospectus.
SOURCE United States Commodity Funds LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks