|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 09:37 AM EST||
REYKJAVIK, ICELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Popular Internet marketing and social media conference in Iceland, RIMC 2013 (Reykjavik Internet Marketing Conference), has announced the launch of its new website, as well as new speakers for the event, taking place on 22nd March 2013 at the Hotel Hilton Reykjavik.
The new RIMC 2013 website features everything needed to know about the upcoming event, including confirmed speakers, agenda, how to apply as a speaker, and regarding previous events.
The 2013-edition of the conference is a one-day boot camp with great speakers and fantastic content focusing on search and social.
Amongst the speakers already confirmed include Ben Barokas, GM Marketplace Development, Google; Bruce Daisley, Sales Director, Twitter UK; Duane Forrester, Senior Product Manager, Bing Webmaster Tools; Jonathan Forster, General Manager Europe, Spotify; Pierre Far, Webmaster trends analyst, Google Webmaster Tools; and Craig Kanalley, Senior Editor of Big News & Live Events, The Huffington Post.
Last year, the festival saw just over 300 attendees in total, with more than 25 percent of guests from outside of Iceland, including the UK, Norway, Sweden, U.S., Germany, Russia, Iran, and more.
Some quotes from those attending or speaking at RIMC over the past years:
"Just WOW..." - Peter Handley - Director of SEO at theMediaFlow
"Reykjavik Internet Marketing Conference: An Extraordinary Experience" - Rand Fiskin - SEOMoz
"I loved the atmosphere, mood and networking at RIMC" - Massimo Burgio - Global Interactive
The Reykjavik Internet Marketing Conference is an essential networking tool for marketing and advertising people, web editors, sales and marketing managers, as well as directors of small and large businesses. The conference is also ideal for anyone who is interested in business on the Internet.
To find out more about the RIMC 2013, visit www.rimc.is/en.
For up-to-date RIMC announcements, follow http://twitter.com/optimizeyourweb - The RIMC 2013 hash tag will be #RIMC13.
+354 540 9500
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks