|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2013 08:03 AM EST||
Digital agency 360i is expanding its international network with the opening of a UK office. This is the sixth base for the 500-person agency and first location outside the USA.
Rob Connolly, Dentsu’s former Chief Development Officer, has been appointed UK Managing Director of 360i. He reports to Oliver Bishop, CEO of STEAK Group, who takes on additional responsibility as CEO of newly-formed 360i Europe.
Enterprise Holdings, which operates the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has been a 360i client for several years. Enterprise Vice President of Marketing Brian Curtin said: “360i is a trusted partner that has helped us grow our online business in North America and more recently in the UK. We look forward to our continued partnership with the agency as it expands.”
“This expansion is a direct result of strong demand from our clients to increase our footprint and breadth of services abroad,” said Bryan Wiener, CEO of 360i and chairman of Dentsu North America, an operating unit comprised of Dentsu agencies including STEAK. “We’re already working with a handful of clients in the UK and having a local presence will immediately bolster our ability to meet their needs.”
360i is an award-winning digital marketing agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers through insights, ideas and technologies. 360i helps its clients think differently about their online presence and evolve their strategies to take advantage of the new world of marketing communications – one where brands and consumers engage in interactive and multi-directional conversations. Ad Age recently named 360i the "#1 Standout Shop" in its 2012 A-List issue and named it one of the "Best Places to Work" in Marketing & Media for two years running. Current clients include Oreo, Coca-Cola, Bravo and Diageo, among others. For more information, please visit blog.360i.com or follow us on Twitter @360i.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?