|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
- Findings Published in a New Downloadable SLI Systems Industry Brief; Company to Host Webinars to Offer Guidance on Site Search, Merchandising, and Navigation Tactics that Other Retailers can Follow
- News Highlights
- SLI's newest study reveals how cutting-edge fashion, accessories, and beauty e-tailers approach site search, navigation, and merchandising to increase usability and customer engagement
- Downloadable whitepaper outlines how fashion and beauty online best practices can be leveraged by retailers in other industries
- Free webinars in the U.S. with Tea Collection and Cache on January 23 and 30 will offer study's key insights; a UK webinar will also take place on January 23
SAN JOSE, California, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SLI Systems (www.sli-systems.com) today announced that it is releasing a new study on site search best practices for fashion, accessories and beauty online retailers, identifying the user-friendly and visually appealing shopping search experiences that increase conversions and improve customer engagement. The study is available as a free downloadable paper at www.sli-systems.com.
SLI will showcase the findings in three upcoming webinars. In the U.S. webinars will take place on January 23 and 30, featuring online fashion retail brands Tea Collection and Cache. The UK webinar will be held on January 23. The webinars will present a number of site search best practice approaches – such as using larger, high-quality images, including color options and swatches, and use of Rich Auto Complete – that can be utilized by retailers across many industry segments. For registration information, visit www.sli-systems.com.
"Fashion, beauty and accessories retailers have been at the forefront of creating a feature-rich, high-touch shopping experience online, to emulate the in-store experience where customers can see products up close, touch them, and even try them on. When it comes to the web, if shoppers can't get a good feel for a new dress or jacket they like, they'll easily jump to another site," said Terry Costa, vice president of marketing for SLI Systems. "The way products are displayed and merchandised in site search plays an important role in the online experience, and the innovative approaches fashion brands have taken offer a great example for what other retailers can do on their own sites."
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems provides full-service site search, navigation, merchandising, and user-generated SEO, and is the top SaaS-based site search provider to IR 500 and IR 1,000 retailers. Unlike traditional search software, SLI Systems' patented technology continuously "learns" from the behavior of visitors over time to deliver more relevant results. This learning-based search and navigation technology empowers retailers and content sites to enhance customer satisfaction by helping site visitors find the products and information they seek as quickly and efficiently as possible, increasing site conversions and average order value. SLI Systems is a privately held company, with offices in San Jose, CA; London, UK; Melbourne, Australia; and Christchurch, New Zealand. For more information about SLI Systems, visit www.sli-systems.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher