|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 03:30 AM EST||
LONDON, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Backed by a round of angel investment, INTERVIEW HUB has launched a FREE content platform globally, allowing editors of websites, magazines, newspapers and blogs to download and start publishing free content across any platform within 60 minutes.
Already the UK's leading bespoke interview content provider, London-based INTERVIEW HUB is adopting a freemium model to provide high-quality showbiz and entertainment content cost-free to the global publishing industry.
While some content is reserved for paying clients, INTERVIEW HUB is initially offering editors eight types of material:
- Celebrity interviews: of-the-minute text-based interviews with leading celebrity names in film, TV, music, sport, business, and more.
- Hollywood interviews: the very latest text interviews with the biggest stars in Hollywood, direct from film junkets.
- Videos: the latest entertainment and showbiz videos (some provided by content partner ITN).
- News: daily news from the worlds of showbiz and entertainment.
- Features: entertaining mix of showbiz and celebrity features.
- Bonus: an assortment of premium bonus content.
- Archive: a well-stocked back catalogue of content ready to buy off-the-shelf in seconds.
- Exclusive: bespoke and exclusive interviews with the celebrity of the editor's choice.
As well as a variety of ready-made content packages, INTERVIEW HUB also offers editors the opportunity to build their own in seconds, tailoring a content proposition specific to their platform and product.
Co-Founder Rich Stonehouse said: "Whether editors are looking for exclusive content or free content for their regional entertainment magazine, or a full package of news, interviews, features and videos for their major international web portal, http://www.interviewhub.co.uk has something to suit everyone."
About: before the launch of their new content platform, INTERVIEW HUB was already the UK's leading bespoke celebrity interview content provider, working with everyone from Ricky Gervais and James Corden in comedy, Sir Richard Branson and Karren Brady in business, Heston Blumenthal and James Martin in food, Mark Webber and Mo Farah in Sport, Joanna Lumley and Dominic West in TV, Dizzee Rascal and Rod Stewart in music, and George Clooney, Helen Mirren, Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman in film.
They have exclusive time with new celebs each week, working in conjunction with some of the UK's biggest PR firms and publicity departments: BBC, Universal Studios, Sony Pictures, Sky, Freud, ITV, Disney, Random House, HarperCollins, and many more.
Their client list includes many of the UK's biggest magazine publishers and media groups: BBC, News International, Associated Newspapers, Northern & Shell, Conde Nast, IPC Media, Hearst Magazines, Bauer Media, Sky Sports, Haymarket Media, Johnston Press, Archant, The River Group, and others.
For interviews, comment, further information or images, please contact Co-Founders Rich Stonehouse (firstname.lastname@example.org, +44(0)7748-317183) and James Evans (email@example.com, +44(0)7703-723000)
Interview Hub Ltd. | 81 Rivington Street | Shoreditch | London | EC2A 3AY | +44(0)207-947-4031
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks