|By PR Newswire||
|January 17, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 50% jump in licences over the last two months
- Used by leading global agencies
A rapid increase in interest around Agnitio's closed loop marketing platform, has seen the global pharmaceutical marketing company experience a 50% increase in the number of licences granted to advertising, marketing and creative agencies in the last two months alone.
Already used by several of the leading global agencies including Publicis, CDM and Draftfcb, the Agnitio platform has the advantage of being quicker, more flexible and far less resource heavy than other options available. Agencies with rights to the platform can easily create rich content, upload it, share it with their clients and then test it.
"As well as providing the best-in-class pull marketing platform to global healthcare companies directly, we are finding that their agencies are increasingly embracing our platform," says Morten Hjelmsoe, Founder and CEO of Agnitio. "In an ever more competitive healthcare market, the Agnitio platform has the key assets of speed, ease and flexibility to allow pharma companies and their agencies to personalise and optimise interactions with their customers, maximising time and building trusted relationships."
Agnitio licences allow users to create, upload and distribute presentations. They can also facilitate the approval of any new presentation before publishing to the iPad and allow the agency to check that the presentation is generating the correct data in line with its clients' requirements. Based on HTML5, the platform is excellent for localising content and importantly negates the need and desire to produce numerous independent apps, leading to unrelated content which is both costly and difficult to control.
Headquartered in Denmark, with regional hubs in the United States, Latin America and China, Agnitio works for major firms including Bayer, Roche and Takeda, to help generate effective relationships with healthcare professionals via its platform. Through understanding doctors' individual needs and interests, highly relevant and precisely targeted information and services can be provided quickly and easily.
Agnitio helps pharmaceutical and medical device companies generate effective relationships with medical professionals. The provider of the leading pull marketing software platform for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, Agnitio's system is already implemented in more than 45 countries and 25 languages - and used by major pharmaceutical and medical device companies including: Takeda, MSD, Amgen, Roche and Bayer.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks