|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 11:41 PM EST||
DELHI, INDIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- 21st Convergence India -- Conax, global provider of leading solutions for securing multi-device and digital TV services, is celebrating 10 years of success in the Indian pay-TV market today with a press briefing at 21st Convergence India highlighting the company's key success factors in the country. According to Conax President and CEO, Morten Solbakken, the company's dedication to pay-TV operators in India, personal service and pioneering approach to the needs of the market and not least its renowned open partnering policy for secure set-top-boxes are among key factors in the company's continuing growth in India and around the globe. Conax' 24/7 global support center is well-positioned in the heart of Delhi, with highly skilled professionals and tools including the very successful Operational Security Services that Conax provides to a number of key operators.
An early player in India, Conax has grown together with Indian operators and the pay-TV market. The company boasts an open client device strategy that has led to strong long-term relationships and the continuing confidence of Indian pay-tv operators, including delivery of nearly 25 million security-certified devices through a strategic network of set-top-box partners secured by Conax conditional access solutions.
The company's client device strategy has brought to market a broad range of security-evaluated set-top-boxes and choice of vendors for operators, ensuring that operators can choose the best devices and price range for their operations and are not locked into a single vendor.
"Conax' focus on India continues to secure new commitments and partnerships, confirms Morten Solbakken, President and CEO, Conax. We won several new customers and very large contracts in 2012 and have more in the pipeline -- operators looking to capitalize on the opportunities provided by Conax' secure, forward-thinking digital content solutions. Our existing customers are also growing at an amazing pace, helped by the robustness and scalability of our products. Conax continues to strengthen an already exceptional record in providing high quality, flexible solutions that supports and enable all sizes of operations in their growth".
"At Conax we believe that one company cannot claim to be best at everything. At the core of our strategy is to furnish pre-integrated and open, best-in-class total solutions through best of breed partnerships, reducing time to market and cost. This is the best way to serve our customers and their needs."
Through the Conax Contego portfolio of solutions for broadcast, multiscreen and OTT, Conax is guiding customers keen to define a new roadmap for launching advanced services and enabling future growth requirements -- ensuring while taking these new steps that their business and content revenues are always secure.
Key success factors
- Over 10 years experience in India - close, long-term relationship with Indian pay-TV operators
- Highest level of security with solutions and service designed for the Indian market
- Conax 27/7 Global support center, option for full Operational Services,
- Tradition for offering solutions that support all sizes of operations, from small to large
- Conax working with leading players in India and understands needs of growing operations
- Performance record and ability to work with and provide customer advice
- Open policy for security-certified STBs for wide range of available, supported client devices
- No license fee on client devices, flexible solutions, and low total cost of ownership
- Stable, long-term partner here today and tomorrow
- Security (CAS) is a small but essential portion of the total platform that translates to big returns
21st Convergence India
Visit Conax at the exhibition to learn more about protecting valuable TV content and multiscreen content for capitalizing on digitization and future growth. Conax will demonstrate the flexible, scalable Conax Contego CAS solution as well as the pre-integrated Conax Xtend Multiscreen solution, tailored to provide a secure and user friendly multiscreen experience.
About Conax (www.conax.com)
Conax provides the future-oriented security solutions and expertise that empower multi-screen digital TV content providers around the globe to deliver premium content over the combined Over-The-Top scenario of broadcast, broadband and connected devices securely and eliminate potential revenue threats. Conax Contego portfolio of solutions furnish content providers, cable, satellite, IP, mobile and terrestrial operators with solutions that offer a competitive advantage -- reduced hardware costs, easy deployment and upgrade, including the new Conax Xtend Multiscreen together with partners. Conax flagship, Conax Contego, bundles 25 years of pioneering experience into one unique solution to guide operators in navigating and realizing new business models. Through its benchmark policy for security-evaluated client devices and strategic partner network, Conax technology secures content for operators representing 125 million pay-TV consumers in over 80 countries around the globe.
ISO 9001 & 27001 certified, Conax is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and represented in Russia, Germany, Brazil, USA, Canada, Mexico, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, China, Singapore, with 24/7 Global Support operations in India. Conax is part of Telenor Group who has operations in 11 markets, 33.000 employees, 150 million mobile subscriptions and is among the world's largest mobile operators. Corporate responsibility. Follow Conax on Twitter
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks