|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 11:32 PM EST||
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- My Sister's House is an organization that pays particular attention to the Asian, and Pacific Islander communities. They have become a vitally important and necessary entity that addresses the needs of women and children impacted by domestic violence and its tragic consequence.
On behalf of Paul Blanco's Good Car Company, their employees and the GM, Jeff Blanco, and the Blanco family, Putu Blanco made a sizeable donation recently to this most worthy cause. Putu has been a long time, enthusiastic supporter and admirer of this wonderful Sacramento organization, supporting their fund raisers and in particular the 5K Fun Run. - Photo of the ceremony
Mr Jeff Blanco, GM of Paul Blanco's recently found out about the great work being performed by this tireless advocate group for those who might not have a voice otherwise and has volunteered to come to their aid. Recognizing the need for a local shelter for those families in their hour of need, Jeff says he was sincerely touched by the diligent work by the staff of this great cause. And hopes others in a position to do so will step up and help as he has stepped up to help give a voice and hope for a brighter future to those so desperate for both.
Jeff further stated that the Sacramento community has been incredibly supportive of the business located at 2200 Fulton Ave and giving back in kind to deserving and needy community based organizations such as this will be a big part of the ongoing business plan of the Paul Blanco Good Car Company. Of course the good will generated by being charitable is important however that was and never will figure into the equation when such benevolent acts are being considered. "This organization needs the support of everyone who believes in reaching out to those in distress," said Blanco.
Frank Creech | Auto Market News
Auto Market News | Guru Blog
SOURCE Paul Blanco Good Car Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks