|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
MUMBAI, January 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
During the past several years, Biosimilars is drawing market's attention with the upcoming patent cliff. There is an increasing interest in the development of follow-on protein products in light of advances in manufacturing technology, process control and protein characterization.
Leading organizations like Wockhardt, Zydus Cadila, Indian Immunologicals, Biological E, Lupin, Reliance Life Sciences, Serum Institue of India, Bharat Serums and Vaccines are now focusing their resources on the critical aspects of process development and analytics to ensure successful commercialization of their products in the near future.
Dr. Anurag Rathore, IIT Delhi, speaking at the 4th Annual Biosimilars conference taking place from March 6-8 at the Holiday Inn, Mumbai, India, will discuss how to use Process Analytical Technology (PAT) for designing and controlling the development process of biologics.
Dr. Ajaz Hussain, President and CSO Biotechnology, Wockhardt, Dr. MK Sahib, Director Genomics and Biotechnology, Wockhardt and Dr. Anand Kumar, Deputy Managing Director, India Immunologics will be addressing key issues revolving around regulatory updates in analytical and process development, platform technologies in upstream and impurity profiling in downstream, physiochemical and biological characterization and up-scaling for production.
Mr. Orlando Vitor Silva and Allan Riting Liu will be evaluating emergence of LATAM countries like Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Mexico, to develop calculated strategies to capitalise these markets during the post conference workshop of Commericialization of Biosimilars.
With the continuously evolving landscape of Biosimilars in India, we are bound to see some good discussions coming out of these presentations.
For further information, visit http://www.biosimilars-india.com/pr/.
CPhI is a UBM brand, and is the largest and most important meeting place for the Indian pharma industry. Each year CPhI attracts around 850 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors to the show, providing us with an unrivalled reach to all the key decision makers in the Indian Pharma industry.
About UBM India
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details, please visit the UBM India website http://www.ubmindia.in.
Primary Media Contact: Shwetha Prabhu, email@example.com, 91-22-61727001
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London