|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 09:36 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- DirectCash Payments Inc. (TSX:DCI) ("DirectCash" or the "Company") hereby announces a change in the Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") position. Effective immediately Ms. Brenda Hughes, C.A. will assume the role of CFO of DirectCash Payments Inc. Ms. Hughes's duties will include acting as CFO for DirectCash Payments Inc., as well as the various other limited partnerships, partnerships, corporations, and subsidiaries that are part of the DirectCash group (collectively referred to as "DirectCash"). Ms. Hughes has been employed with DirectCash since July 2012 and has been a key player in the integration process of transformative acquisitions completed by DirectCash in 2012. DirectCash's current CFO, Mr. Brian B. Kathol ceases to act as CFO as of January 15, 2013, and will continue to be employed until January 25, 2013 to assist in the transition. DirectCash thanks Mr. Kathol for his service during his tenure with DirectCash.
Ms. Hughes received a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta, in 1982 with distinction. Ms. Hughes obtained a Chartered Accountant designation in 1984.
Ms. Hughes has worked in all areas of finance accounting in her career. Prior to joining DirectCash in 2012 Ms. Hughes was the CFO of a Canadian publicly traded company with international operations.
Ms. Hughes's contact information will be as follows:
Brenda Hughes Chief Financial Officer DirectCash Payments Inc. Direct: (403) 387-2103 e-mail: email@example.com
"We are pleased with the extensive CFO experience Ms. Hughes brings to DirectCash's group of companies, and look forward to her future contributions at DirectCash" said Jeffrey Smith, DirectCash Payment Inc.'s President and Chief Executive Officer.
The Company is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada and Australia, and the second largest branded ATM provider in the United Kingdom. DirectCash is one of the leading providers of branded non-financial institution debit terminals and prepaid card products in Canada. DirectCash offers prepaid cards in Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as ATM services in Mexico.
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or
disapproved the information contained herein. This news release may include certain "forward looking statements". Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause the actual results of the Company in future periods to differ materially from any projections expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and therefore should not be relied upon. Any forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and the Company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise such statements to reflect new information,subsequent events or otherwise, except as required pursuant to applicable securities laws.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London