|By Marketwire .||
|January 16, 2013 09:09 PM EST||
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 --
Please find herewith the press release and the presentation regarding the 2012 fourth quarter and full year revenues and preliminary 2012 results of Delhaize Group.
In addition, please note that Pierre Bouchut, Chief Financial Officer of Delhaize Group, will discuss the 2012 fourth quarter and full year revenues and preliminary 2012 results during a 30 minute conference call that will start on January 17, 2013 at 10:00 am CET / 04:00 am ET. To participate in the conference call, please call +44 (0)20 7136 2056 (U.K), +1 646 254 3360 (U.S.) or +32 2 400 3463 (Belgium), with "Delhaize" as password. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the internet at http://www.delhaizegroup.com. An on- demand replay of the webcast will be available after the conference call at http://www.delhaizegroup.com.
For more information, you can contact the Investor Relations Department of Delhaize Group, telephone: +32 2 412 21 51.
Best regards, The Investor Relations Team
Press release and Presentation in pdf: http://hugin.info/133961/R/1670749/543142.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Delhaize Group via Thomson Reuters ONE
Investor Relations Department
+32 2 412 21 51
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks