|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 08:26 PM EST||
TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Excite Medical is pleased to announce its expansion into a 1,000m2 facility in Tampa, FL. On November 1st of 2012, Excite Medical officially moved to its new headquarters as part of an expansion process. This comes as great news to DRX9000® distributors and owners worldwide. In the new facility, Excite Medical maintains the largest parts inventory in the world for the DRX9000®. We are also capable of servicing systems manufactured from 2001 to current date.
In addition, the new facility allows Excite Medical the ability of maintaining the largest inventory of used DRX9000® systems in the world, as well as the capability of assembling new DRX9000® systems with ease and comfort. When Mr. Saleem Musallam, President of Excite Medical, was asked to comment he stated, "Having been in business since 2007 and moving into our new facility is truly something we are proud of! This move is a further step confirming that Excite Medical is the only DRX9000® company to partner with."
About Excite Medical™: Excite Medical™ is the exclusive worldwide distributor and contract manufacturer of the DRX9000® and the DRX® Spinal Decompression line of products. Excite Medical™ is an ISO 13485 certified company, registered with the United States FDA, and has been accredited by the United States and Canada Better Business Bureau with an A Rating. The DRX9000® and the DRX® Spinal Decompression Devices that Excite Medical™ distributes are located in 38 countries throughout the world. For distribution opportunities, or for supporting documentation for the press release above, contact Excite Medical™ at +1-813-210-1000 or email@example.com. Also, visit us on the web at www.excitemedical.com.
About Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression: Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is a non invasive treatment that has been found to provide relief of back and neck pain and symptoms associated with herniated discs, bulging or protruding inter-vertebral discs, degenerative disc disease, posterior facet syndrome, and sciatica. For more information please visit www.excitemedical.com.
Copyright © 2013 Excite Medical Corp. ™ All Rights Reserved
SOURCE Excite Medical
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks