|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 07:48 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Online Marketing Summit (OMS) announces a special contest – from 9am PT on Wednesday, January 16th through 4pm PT on Wednesday, January 23rd –contestants have the chance to tell the OMS event team why they want to be at OMS San Diego, February 11th-13th. Entries must be submitted via Twitter (@omsummit) or Facebook (@Online Marketing Summit), and can be in the form of text, graphics or video.
Entries will be judged based on creativity, humor and relevance to the digital marketing community. One lucky winner will receive a complimentary All Access pass to the conference, along with $500 toward airfare! Participants must be at least 18 years of age. See here for complete rules and regulations >>
For more information on OMS, visit onlinemarketingsummit.com.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this story, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/59359-online-marketing-summit-san-diego-2013/
Technical issues with the interactive media player? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE UBM Tech
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher