|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 07:33 PM EST||
MARINA DEL REY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- SNN Incorporated, the financial publishing, media and infotainment company and the publisher of Micro-Cap Review magazine and StockNewsNow.com, is a media sponsor of Cambridge House International's Vancouver Resource Investment Conference to be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, BC on Sunday and Monday, January 20 & 21, 2013.
"Each year we look forward to the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference," said Sheldon (Shelly) Kraft, CEO of SNN Incorporated. "It is the world's largest investor focused resource conference and the largest of all annual trade shows held in Vancouver, Canada. Last year, more than 500 companies, upwards of 60 expert analysts and more than 11,000 attendees gathered to network and share ideas. Companies covering every corner of resource exploration, development, and production were represented," he said.
"At the conference, SNN will be providing complimentary SNNLive CEO Video interviews in booth #1133. Each 3-5 minute corporate informational video can be linked, embedded, and/or shared from the StockNewsNow YouTube Channel, www.StockNewsNow.com or a company's website," Kraft continued.
About Cambridge House International, Inc.
Founded in 1995 Cambridge House International, Inc. has grown to be the world leader in producing resource investment conferences, specifically in the mineral exploration sector. The conferences are held throughout North America and bring together the industry in efficient two-day events. Exhibitors are made up of public companies involved with mineral exploration, oil & gas, clean technology along with media, and service providers. Attendance attracts a mix of novice to expert retail, accredited and institutional investors. Top CEOs, hedge fund managers, newsletter writers, trends forecasters, geologists, investing celebrities and industry analysts deliver strong messages and knowledge from behind the podiums to educate and inform these investors.
Cambridge House Website: http://cambridgehouse.com/
Micro-Cap Review Magazine: http://issuu.com/stocknewsnow/docs/micro-cap-review-summer-2012
SNN, Inc., headquartered in Marina del Rey, CA publishes the Micro-Cap Review print & web magazine, www.stocknewsnow.com financial portal, the Ask Mr. WallStreet newsletter and produces StockNewsNow Radio with Gary McKenzie.
Phone: (213) 706-3000
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks