|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 06:53 PM EST||
EVERETT, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Inspired by the help given to local charitable organizations and community volunteer time, Farmers Insurance led by Everett Agent Phil Hicks will present a partnership grant to the Cascade High School Bruin Cheerleading Squad.
The grant will be presented during halftime of the Varsity basketball game played January 18th at 7:00PM. The High School is located at 801 East Casino Road, Everett, WA 98203.
Hicks, a Washington native, 13 year Washington Farmers agent and alumni of Cascade High School praised the cheerleading squad for its generous volunteer time working in the community and helping with charitable fundraising efforts.
Principal of Cascade High School, Cathy Woods, said, "We are excited to begin a partnership with Farmers Insurance and thankful for local business support of our high school athletics department."
"The 2012-13 Cascade Cheer Squad and Coaching Staff would like to thank Farmers Insurance and agent Phil Hicks for their generous support to the Cheer team," said squad coach Karla Rockey. "We are thankful for alumni like Phil that come and give back to their community. Please join us at the game on Friday night."
"Farmers has a proud history of giving back to the community and supporting educational activities throughout the country," Hicks said. "I am proud to be a part of the Farmers/Cascade High School Cheerleading Squad partnership."
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is a leading U.S. insurer of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Insurance Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit its Web site at www.farmers.com or at www.Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks