|By Business Wire||
|January 16, 2013 06:49 PM EST||
Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: TYPE), a leading provider of typefaces, technology and expertise for creative applications and consumer devices, will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results before the U.S. financial markets open on Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013, and host a related conference call at 8:30 a.m. eastern time that day. Douglas J. Shaw, president and chief executive officer, and Scott E. Landers, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss Monotype’s fourth quarter and full year financial results ended Dec. 31, 2012.
Individuals who are interested in listening to the audio webcast should log on to the “Investor Relations” portion of the “About Us” section of Monotype’s website at www.monotype.com. The live call can also be accessed by dialing 877-941-0844 (domestic) or 480-629-9835 (international) using passcode 4588010. If individuals are unable to listen to the live call, the audio webcast will be archived in the “Investor Relations” portion of the company’s website for one year.
About Monotype Imaging
Monotype is a leading global provider of typefaces, technology and expertise that enable the best user experience and ensure brand integrity. Based in Woburn, Mass., Monotype provides customers worldwide with typeface solutions for a broad range of creative applications and consumer devices. The company’s library and e-commerce sites are home to many of the most widely used typefaces – including the Helvetica®, Frutiger® and Univers® families – as well as the next generation of type designs. Further information is available at www.monotype.com.
Monotype, Helvetica and Frutiger are trademarks of Monotype Imaging Inc. registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Univers is a trademark of Linotype GmbH registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher