|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 05:35 PM EST||
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newfield Exploration Company (NYSE: NFX) will host its fourth quarter / full year 2012 earnings conference call at 8:30 a.m. (CST), Wednesday, February 20, 2013. Earnings results will be released prior to the call. To participate in the conference call, please dial (719) 457-2701 about 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. In addition, a listen-only broadcast of the call will also be provided over the internet at http://www.newfield.com, under Investor Relations. Please go to the web site at least 10 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
If you are not able to participate in the conference call, an audio replay will be available through February 25, 2013 by dialing (719) 457-0820 and entering conference code 9284685. A replay over the web at the above address will be available shortly after the call and will remain on the site for 365 days.
Newfield Exploration Company is an independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The Company relies on a proven growth strategy of growing reserves through an active drilling program and select acquisitions. Newfield's domestic areas of operation include the Mid-Continent, the Rocky Mountains and onshore Texas. The Company has international operations in Malaysia and China.
For additional information, please contact Newfield's Investor Relations department.
SOURCE Newfield Exploration Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks