|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 04:02 PM EST||
ALMELO, Netherlands, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (NYSE: ST) (the "Company") will issue a press release announcing its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
The Company will conduct a conference call on the same day at 8:00am Eastern Time to discuss the results.
The U.S. dial in for the call is 877-486-0682 and the non-U.S. number is 706-634-5536. The conference ID is 89309169. To help ensure that the conference begins in a timely manner, please dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available for one week following the call. To access the replay, the U.S. dial-in number is 855-859-2056 and the non-U.S. dial-in number is 404-537-3406. The replay passcode is 89309169.
Fourth quarter and full year 2012 results will also be webcast through the Company's investor relations page at http://investors.sensata.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available at the same location following the live conference call.
About Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions with operations and business centers in eleven countries. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications. For more information, please visit Sensata's website at www.sensata.com.
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. offices are located at Kolthofsingel 8, 7602 EM, Almelo, the Netherlands. Further information can be found on the Company's web-site: www.sensata.com.
SOURCE Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London